Since I moved here, I have:
1) Had my hair cut well by two different people. (This is a curly thing.)
2) Gone to the Somali mall to buy awesome scarves for $5 or $10 each.
3) Eaten delicious Ethiopian food...from the co-op!
4) Noticed that there is a pollution report on the Weather Channel's "Local on the Eights."
5) Driven past five different museums.
6) Seen an African-American fathers' demonstration against gun violence.
7) Had the option of buying whole, organic, locally-produced foods in great varieties and quantities at any one of a number of stores. (Which is why I'm spending too much on food.)
8) Finally tried White Castle. (Verdict: OK, but kinda soggy.)
9) Seen many, MANY liberal bumper stickers. (God, I love this place.)
10) Had an abortion. (Just kidding!)