I hate political "surveys" that distort meanings in order to elicit specific answers:
1) Do you agree with Barack Obama and the Democrats that taxes should be raised for the sake of 'fairness,' regardless of the negative impact it is likely to have on the economy?
2) Do you believe the federal government has gone too far in bailing out failing banks, insurance companies and the auto industry?
3) Do you support amnesty for illegal immigrants?
4) Should English be the official language of the United States?
5) Are you in favor of granting retroactive Social Security eligibility to illegal immigrants who gain U.S. citizenship through an amnesty program?
6) Are you in favor of the expanded welfare benefits and unlimited eligibility (no time, education or work requirements) that Democrats in Congress are pushing to pass?
7) Do you believe that Barack Obama's nominees for federal courts should be immediately and unquestionably approved for their lifetime appointments by the U.S. Senate?
8) Do you believe that the best way to increase the quality and effectiveness of public education in the U.S. is to rapidly expand federal funding while eliminating performance standards and accountability?
9) Do you support the creation of a national health insurance plan that would be administered by bureaucrats in Washington, D.C.?
10) Do you believe that the quality and availability of health care will increase if the federal government dictates pricing to doctors and hospitals?
11) Are you confident that new medicines and medical treatments will continue to be developed if the federal government controls prescription drug prices and sets profit margins for research and pharmaceutical companies?
12) Are you in favor of creating a government-funded "Citizen Volunteer Corps" that would pay young people to do work now done by churches and charities, earning Corps Members the same pay and benefits given to military veterans?
13) Are you in favor of reinstituting the military draft, as Democrats in Congress have proposed?
14) Do you believe that the federal government should allow the unionization of Department of Homeland Security employees who serve in positions critical to the safety and security of our nation?
15) Do you support Democrats' drive to eliminate workers' right to a private ballot when considering unionization of their place of employment?