Thursday, May 03, 2007

Blogroll updates.

There are some new folks on the blogroll, and maybe this is a good time to explain how I choose whom to add:

I add the people whose blogs I read frequently enough to want to shortcut from my own blog. I don't agree with everything every blog listed there says, but for one reason or another, I read them because they're interesting, informative, funny, and/or well-written. They may also anger, offend, or disturb me, and if that happens often enough, I will probably delink them.

I also add people who are my friends, just because.

I also add sites that I think might be useful or interesting to others.

I don't have any political policy for linking or delinking.

(Danielle, I wanted to add you, but I wanted to check with you first - is that ok?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can post mine, I don't mind at all. But I don't really blog issues, politics or news stories, unless I have a particular liking towards them. I just basically blog my every day life, but thanks for thinking of me..