Friday, May 26, 2006

Stud and Silent Bob

Something is wrong with the universe when Jason Mewes turns into a hottie. But he did. Check it out (he's the one who looks like Billy Idol's son, on the far right ):


I mean, don't get me wrong - I've always liked Jay and Silent Bob. I can tolerate Jay long enough to get through the average Kevin Smith movie (I'm the feminist who went to see Def Leppard and is headed for Rob Zombie, remember, so I can handle a lot of 12-year-old-boy behavior.) Kevin Smith (I am not worthy, I am not worthy, bow, scrape, etc.) is, I suspect, an effing genius. But eventually, Jay just gets on my nerves.

And that hair - that long blond hair - is simply not flattering.



Well, ok. That picture is a little bit adorable. But when he starts spewing filth and misogyny, the hair makes it less cute.

But now? I'm surprised the fugsters haven't commented on what is a prime example of a defugging if ever I saw one.

Well, to be honest, he's looking a little too "trying to be tough" in that family shot above. But I will give him a little leeway 'cause he's clean and sober, and he deserves to play dress up if he wants to.

And even Silent Bob's not looking so bad, himself:


They're both a long way from Clerks.

Whatever is the world coming to?!

No comments: