Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Partial Meme

Tagged by Danielle:

What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was getting ready to start my dissertation research. Bwaa-ha-ha (maniacal laugh)!!

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Pay rent. (Forgot.)
2. Change lightbulb in front hall. (Forgot, which made coming home sucky.)
3. Pill the cat. (Sigh...putting it off...ok, just did it.)
4. Work on the budget. Ugh.
5. Hear Annabel Park and Eric Byler's presentation. AWESOME.

Five of my bad habits:
1. Biting my cuticles.
2. Being overly anxious.
3. Being self-involved.
4. Being self-conscious.
5. ...filling out these things...

Five jobs I've had:
1. Pulling staples out of financial aid forms for the NY State Dept. of Higher Ed.
2. Constructing cardboard boxes for a company that made the labels that went on record store shelves (the ones with the band names).
3. House cleaning.
4. Fundraising.
5. Coordinating home health care aides.

2 comments:

Green said...

I worked in the financial aid office at my SUNY college. Sorry for stapling all those forms together. Although it gave you a job, so .... maybe not?

Plain(s)feminist said...

AAUGH! It was YOU!!!!