Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Meme! A Meme!

OK, I had one foot out the door, and then I found this. Enjoy.

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
I don’t even have a first house!! But New England.

2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
American Apparel spaghetti strap tank tops and jeans with clunky black boots.

And thongs. There. I've said it.

3. THE LAST CDs YOU BOUGHT?
Black Eyed Peas' Monkey Business and Rob Zombie’s Past, Present & Future.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Lately? 9:30. Which is why I keep getting my kid into daycare so late.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
We have appliances in the kitchen? …does the espresso thingy at the coffee shop count?

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Why, I can play an instrument, thank you for asking. I play guitar and flute.

7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Purple. Or black.

8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV?
I would never buy one, but SUV, because I like to be able to fit all my stuff into and, if necessary, sleep in, my motor vehicles.

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
Yes.

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
George and Martha; The Little Prince (if that counts); The Headless Cupid; The House with a Clock in Its Walls.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall.

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
No tattoo. I thought of getting my kid’s name as a tattoo, but then I decided that’s just the sort of thing that will make me an embarrassing mom when he’s 14.

13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Oh, flying, no question. I used to have the greatest flying dreams. I seem to have lost that ability (to dream it).

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Motherhood and career – no balls or knives. (I kinda stole that joke.)

15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
Francine, to whom I was evil in middle school. Francine, if you read this, I’m really sorry. It was a bad time for me, and I was jealous, and you were trying to steal my best friend.

16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Cat hair, Kleenex, and two boxes of outgrown baby clothes that I can’t bear to part with. And probably some socks.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
??? What the hell kind of question is that?!

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
If they’re both raw, I’ll take the sushi.

19. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO NORMALLY READ YOUR BLOG, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
No one will respond – I’m quite sure. But I’d love to be surprised.

20. ON WHICH BLOG DID YOU FIND THIS MEME?
Timna. (Thanks for the link!)

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Actually, I don’t really care for flowers. I guess forget-me-nots are ok.

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Grilled cheese sandwiches. The way my mom makes them.

24. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS.
I don’t have “pjs.” I have old t-shirts.

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
Onion bagel with lox and just a smear of light veggie cream cheese.

26. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
Most of the time.

27. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
The job I have now, but with a salary.

28. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE?
I don’t intend to retire if I can help it.

29. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
College.

30. SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.
Sea kayaking. (But I’m afraid of sharks.)

No comments: