Friday, December 08, 2006

All together now...

When I was in college, we used to have a primal scream at the end of the semester. There'd be signs around campus inviting students to shake off the stress by indulging in a good, gut-busting yell.

I feel like this semester has been an endless conveyor belt of student papers and job applications. And I can't remember the last time I got more than 5 or 6 hours' sleep in a night (although tonight it's because I was wrapping presents* while finally watching that Pirate movie with Johnny Depp (Part 2), so I can't really blame that on my hectic schedule).

I'm just thinking how much I could use a good primal scream about now.

(Plus, my butt hurts from my dance class last night. That has little to do with the need for a primal scream, but it needed to be said.)

*Please don't think I'm organized. I just have to mail so much shit to the other side of the country that I have to do it a little bit at a time.

No comments: