Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fourth Floor Fun

So, I've been asked to help come up with creative slogans for the fourth floor (girls' side) of one of the dorms. (This can be a participatory exercise. You know where the comment button is. Nothing too slutty, please - this is a Lutheran college. But a little slutty is ok, as you can see).

Meanwhile, here's a start:

Fourth floor girls like it on top

Fourth floor: We can't think of anything clever to say

Attack of the Forty Foot Women (urg - I'm trying!)

The Fourth Floor: Nothing Can Top Us
(See, because the fourth floor is actually the top floor.)

Oohhh - got it - how about:
We're Topless! (you can see I'm still thinking about my other post)

That's it. That's all I've got. It's your turn, folks. I know you're out there. Don't let me down.

No comments: